Biscoff Caramel Protein Bites
𝘍𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯. 𝘈 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵!
𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 (𝟏𝟔 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬)
* 100g Self Raising Flour
* 2 Scoops of ISO-XP Choco Caramel
* 100g reduced fat spread melted
* 2 medium eggs
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1 tsp Vanilla Flavo Drops
* 4 tbsp of Low-Cal Salted Caramel Syrup
* 50 grams white chocolate chips
* 4 tbsp granulated sweetener
* 2 tbsp melted Biscoff Spread
* 16 Biscoff Cream Biscuits
1. Pre-heat the oven to 170°C. Line a baking tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Place all of the ingredients, apart from the toppings, into a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
3. Pour into the baking tin, then drizzle melted Biscoff spread on top.
4. Evenly place your biscuits on top and bake until golden but still slightly squidgy. Leave to cool in the tin, cut and enjoy!