Black Forest Fruits Pancakes
𝘎𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘩? 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘺, 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺, 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬.
An indulgent breakfast is often associated with unhealthy, fatty, sugary foods. But with our 𝐋𝐨𝐰-𝐂𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐲𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐬 you can totally eat healthfully while indulging at the same time!
* 80g Self Raising Flour
* 30g Applied Nutrition Vanilla Critical Whey
* 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
* 160ml Almond Milk
* 1 Egg
* Pinch of Salt
* Low-Cal Chocolate Syrup
* Frozen Forest Fruits
* Mix all of the dry ingredients then add in the egg.
* Gradually add in the milk until the consistency is thick but pourable.
* Add an even blob of batter to a hot pan and cook on a medium heat until cooked.
* Top with Chocolate Syrup and Fruit