𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴𝘯’𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘴? 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯’𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦!
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐞:
* 50g Dark Chocolate
* 50g Coconut Oil
* 40g Oats
* 40g Flour
* 1 Scoop of Chocolate Milkshake Critical Whey
* 1 Egg & 1 Egg Yolk
* Vanilla Flavo Drops
* 50g White Chocolate Chips
* 5 tbsp Low-Cal Maple Syrup
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡:
* 100g Oats
* 150g Almond Flour
* 40g Coconut Oil
* 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
* 1 Egg
* 50g Chocolate Chips
* 4 tbsp Low-Cal Maple Syrup
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭:
1. Mix the flour and baking soda in a bowl. In another bowl, whisk the egg with the coconut oil and maple syrup.
2. Pour the dry ingredients into the moist ingredients and mix until you get a paste.
3. Add the chocolate chips and mix. Place the cookie dough into a baking tray and press down so it is flat.
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭:
1. Preheat oven to 175C. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave, mix and let cool.
2. Stir in the egg, yolk, vanilla flavo drops, maple syrup and mix well. In another bowl mix the Critical whey and flour.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the moist ingredients and mix until a paste is formed.
4. Transfer the brownie on top of the cookie dough and spread evenly.
5. Bake for about 35 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting into pieces.