Chocolate Bagel Pudding
𝘞𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘵 𝘊𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘵! 𝘗𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘧𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘦.
* 2 Scoops of Chocolate Milkshake Critical Whey
* 3 Raisin Bagel Thins
* 50g Low-Cal Chocolate Syrup
* 1/2 tsp Chocolate Flavo Drops
* 300ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
* 2 Large Eggs
* 2 tsp Cinnamon
* Low-Cal Cooking Spray
* Blueberries and Strawberries
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Place the almond milk, eggs, cinnamon, protein powder and half of the Chocolate syrup (25g) and Flavo Drops in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Spray each bagel with cooking spray and and cut into even small sections.
3. In an oven proof dish place a layer of bread in the bottom and sprinkle with some of the fruit. Then another layer of bagels, followed by another sprinkling of fruit until all is used.
4. Pour your liquid mixture into the bowl. Gently squash the bagels using the back of a spoon to ensure the mixture is absorbed.
5. Cover the dish with foil and place in the oven or 45 minutes.
6. Remove the foil, drizzle the remaining Chocolate syrup over the pudding and bake for a further 5 minutes. Dig in and enjoy! 😍😋