Chocolate Caramel "Shell" Overnight Oats
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘵! 𝘚𝘸𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬! 😍
50g Rolled Oats
1 Scoop of Applied Nutrition ISO-XP Chocolate Caramel
250ml Almond Milk
𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥:
1.5 tbsp Cocoa Powder
2 tbsp cold water
1.5 tbsp Low-Cal Salted Caramel Syrup
1 tsp melted Peanut Butter
1 Biscoff Biscuit crushed
1. Mix your Chocolate Caramel Shell ingredients together except the peanut butter and biscuit and set aside.
2. Place your oats in a bowl and add almond milk, microwave for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in your ISO-XP until fully combined.
4. Spread your Chocolate Caramel Shell mixture on top evenly. Then melt peanut butter for 10 seconds and drizzle on top, followed by your crushed biscuit.
5. Leave in the fridge overnight. In the morning take out, crack and dig in! 😋