Chocolate Oreo Baked Crumpets
𝘈 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘵! 𝘗𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘓𝘰𝘸-𝘊𝘢𝘭 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘚𝘺𝘳𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘦!
* 3 Crumpets Thins
* 1 Scoop Critical Whey Chocolate Protein
* 1 large egg
* 100ml unsweetened almond milk
* 1 tsp Chocolate Flavo Drops
* Low-Cal Chocolate Syrup
* 2 Chocolate & 2 Golden Oreos
* 1/2 sliced Banana
1. Preheat oven to 180°c and lightly grease a small loaf tin. Lightly toast each crumpet then cut in half and line in the tin.
2. Whisk together the egg, milk and protein powder, flavo drops and pour mixture onto crumpets.
3. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, break up your Oreos and scatter over the Crumpets. Place back in the oven for 3 mins to slightly soften.
4. Once cooked top sliced banana and lots of Low-Cal Chocolate 🍫😋👌🏼