Coffee & Walnut Banana Bread
𝘊𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘯𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯! 𝘞𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘵, 𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦.
* 100g Unsalted butter
* 2 tbsp Low-Cal Salted Caramel Syrup
* 3 Ripe Bananas
* 2 Eggs
* 1 tsp Chocolate Flavo Drops
* 200g Plain Flour
* 2 Scoops ISO-XP Cafe Latte
* 1 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
* 1/2 tsp Salt
* 1 Espresso Cooled
* 1 tsp Cinnamon
* Chopped Walnuts
* 90g Chocolate Chunks
1. Pre-heat oven to 170c. Brew your coffee then leave it to cool.
2. In a bowl, mash the bananas until soft then add in the softened butter & Salted Caramel Syrup and whisk gently until all combined, then add the eggs and Chocolate Flavo Drops and whisk again.
3. Next add flour, protein powder, baking soda and salt and stir together. Add the coffee and mix again, lastly add cinnamon and stir through.
4. Roughly chop a handful of walnuts & chocolate and stir through the mix.
5. Add the mix to a greased & lined loaf tin and bake for 75 mins.