Custard Cream Blondies
𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 @fitcuisine.uk 𝘓𝘰𝘸-𝘊𝘢𝘭 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘚𝘺𝘳𝘶𝘱, 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘣𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘦𝘺, 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘧𝘶𝘭! 😋
𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 (𝟏𝟔 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬)
* 100g Self Raising Flour
* 2 Scoops of Vanilla Critical Whey
* 100g reduced fat spread melted
* 2 medium eggs whisked
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1 tsp White Chocolate Flavo Drops
* 4 tbsp of Low Cal White Chocolate Syrup
* 50 grams White Chocolate chips
* 10 Custard Cream Biscuits chopped (save half for topping)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 170°C. Line a baking tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Start by whisking the eggs then adding your melted spread. Next add one by one all of the ingredients into a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
3. Pour into the baking tin and flatten out. Add the remaining biscuits on top and gently push down. Bake for around 25 mins until golden but still slightly squidgy. Leave to cool in the tin, cut and enjoy!