Daim Bar Blondie
𝘋𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴...𝘋𝘢𝘪𝘮 😍 𝘊𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘢𝘪𝘮 𝘮𝘪𝘹𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘺𝘳𝘶𝘱 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘪𝘦𝘴𝘵, 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵, 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦!
𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 (𝟏𝟔 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬)
* 100g Self Raising Flour
* 2 Scoops of Vanilla Milkshake Critical Whey
* 100g reduced fat spread melted
* 2 medium eggs
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1 tsp White Chocolate Flavo Drops
* 4 tbsp of Low-Cal White Chocolate Syrup
* 50 grams white chocolate chips
* 10 Mini Daim Chocolates
* 4 tbsp granulated sweetener
1. Pre-heat the oven to 170°C. Line a baking tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Place all of the ingredients, apart from the Daim and white choc chips, into a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
3. Chop your Daim into pieces and add half the chocolate and all of the white chocolate chips into the mixture then transfer into the baking tin.
4. Evenly place the remaining Daim on top and bake until golden but still slightly squidgy. Leave to cool in the tin, cut and enjoy! 😁