Diet Whey Pancakes
𝘓𝘰𝘸-𝘊𝘢𝘭 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘚𝘺𝘳𝘶𝘱 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴! 𝘛𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘺, 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 😍
* 1 Scoop of Applied Nutrition Vanilla Ice Cream Diet Whey
* 100ml milk
* 1 large egg
* 50g oats
* 1 tsp cinnamon
* ¼ tsp baking powder
* light cooking spray
1. Add the oats to a blender and blitz until it resembles a fine flour. Add the diet whey, baking powder, egg, milk and cinnamon to the blender too and blitz everything until you have a texture like pancake batter.
2. Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium heat. Pour the mixture onto the pan, using approximately ¼ of the total mixture for each protein pancake.
3. Cook the pancake for about 50 seconds until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, flip over and cook the other side.
4. Serve with Low-Cal Strawberry Syrup, frozen Banana slices, Strawberries and White Choc Chips!