Fish Goujon Wraps
Try our tasty homemade Fish Goujon Wraps this evening. With a crisp crumb and served with chopped lettuce, tomatoes, onions and our 𝐋𝐨𝐰-𝐂𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞... a delicious weeknight meal that will please kids and adults, alike.
1 tsp sunflower oil
1 heaped tbsp plain flour
1 egg, beaten with good pinch of pepper
50g wholemeal breadcrumbs (2 slices bread, crumbed)
250g boneless skinless cod, cut into strips
* Preheat the oven to 190°C. Lightly oil a baking sheet and put the beaten egg into a shallow bowl. Put the flour onto a plate and the breadcrumbs on another plate.
* Put the cod onto the plate of flour and mix so each piece gets coated, separating the goujons so they’re not touching each other.
* Wash and dry your hands, pick up a goujon and shake off any excess flour. Dip into the egg, place on the breadcrumbs and sprinkle more crumbs on top to fully coat the goujon. Place on the baking sheet. Repeat until all the cod goujons are coated.
* Bake for 12-15 minutes until the outside is crispy and lightly browned.
* Serve on wraps, a bed of salad and lots of Chip Shop Curry Sauce!
𝐀 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐭 𝐂𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐡 😋