Flourless Protein Oreo Brownies
𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥, 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘺, 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘦𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘖𝘳𝘦𝘰𝘴! 𝘈 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘥.
2 Scoops of ISO-XP Choco Coco
2 tbsp Low-Cal Chocolate Syrup
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
180g Light Cream Cheese
1 Banana (Mashed)
20g Cocoa Powder
1/2 tsp Chocolate Flavo Drops
5 Oreos chopped
1. Pre-heat oven to 160C, grease and line a baking tray.
2. In a bowl, combine butter with the mashed banana & cream cheese.
3. Mix in eggs, protein powder, baking powder, cocoa powder, flavo drops and syrup. If consistency is a little too sticky, add splash of water!
4. Stir in half the crumbled Oreos.
5. Pour the mixture into a lined tin and top with the remaining Oreos. Bake for 25-30 mins then leave too cool before cutting into squares.