Fudgy Jammie Dodger Blondies
𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘣𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘬 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴! 😍
* 200g Soft Butter
* 250g Light Brown Sugar
* 200g White Chocolate, Chopped into small chunks
* 3 Large Eggs
* 275g Plain Flour
* 1tsp White Chocolate Flavo Drops
* 6tbsp Low-Cal Strawberry Syrup
* 6 Jammie Dodger Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 180C and grease and line a 8x8 baking tin.
2. Melt the butter in the microwave and then add together with your sugar in a bowl.
3. Add the eggs and beat until combined. Stir in the flavo drops, then fold in the flour and the white chocolate chunks.
4. Pour into the tin and swirl spoonfuls of the strawberry syrup all over the top, then using a knife to make swirly patterns.
5. Cut and press in the jammie dodgers on top. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until risen and golden. The blondie should be golden brown and look set around the edges. 😋