Giant Peanut Butter Cookie
𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘓𝘰𝘸-𝘊𝘢𝘭 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘭𝘯𝘶𝘵 𝘚𝘺𝘳𝘶𝘱 😍
* 30g unsalted butter
* 45g brown sugar
* 1 tbsp granulated sugar
* 2 tbsp Peanut Butter Smooth
* 1 egg, beaten
* 1 tbsp Low-Cal Chocolate Hazelnut Syrup
* 70g plain flour
* 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
* 45g chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 160C and line the bottom part of a cake tin with baking paper.
2. In a bowl add your butter and pop it in the microwave for about 20 seconds until just melted. Add your brown and white sugar, stir, then add your peanut butter, egg, syrup and stir.
3. Add flour and baking soda and stir. Then add your chocolate chips. Stir until a soft cookie dough forms, then transfer the dough to your cake tin. Flatten the dough and spread it out to form one large cookie.
4. Press a few extra chocolate chips on top and bake for approx 12 minutes or until golden brown. Leave to cool completely before drizzling with extra Low-Cal Chocolate Hazelnut Syrup!