Healthy Homemade Curry Sauce
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘺𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘶𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥! 𝘛𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘺, 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘯𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘈 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 🥡
* 2 tsp cornflour
* 1/2 tsp curry powder
* 1/4 tsp garlic powder
* 1/4 tsp chilli powder
* 1/2 tbsp butter
* 1 tbsp Low-Cal Chip Shop Curry Sauce
* 120ml vegetable stock
1. Mix half the cornflour and all of the dry spices together in a small bowl.
2. Melt the butter in a small pan, add the cornflour mixture and fry for a minute, stirring all the time until fragrant.
3. Turn the heat down and slowly start to add the stock a few spoons at a time stirring all the time. Make sure it is mixed well before you add more.
4. Once you have used all the stock add your Low-Cal Curry Sauce and stir for a few minutes.
5. Serve and use as a healthy curry sauce or a dip for your favourite takeaway starters 😋