Homemade Fish Fingers
𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫🍴
Try our 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 tonight, easy, delicious when served with our 𝐋𝐨𝐰-𝐂𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞! Put them in a sandwich and serve with greens and crispy chips 😋
𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 (𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝟐)
* 250g fresh cod fillets cut into chunky rectangle strips.
* 2 slices bread made into breadcrumbs by blending.
* 1 egg beaten.
* 40g plain flour.
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Cut the cod into rectangle size pieces.
3. One at a time, coat the cod pieces in the flour.
4. Then dip it into the beaten egg.
5. Next roll it in the breadcrumbs so it is completely covered.
6. Repeat with each piece and put on a lightly greased baking try.
7. Bake for 20 minutes, until cooked through and golden.