Kinder Bueno Brownies
Rich, Indulgent and Protein Packed. Try our super gooey Bueno Brownies!
* 125g 80% dark chocolate
* 3 eggs
* 50g 𝐋𝐨𝐰-𝐂𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐲𝐫𝐮𝐩
* 80g Plain Flour
* 1 Scoop 𝐈𝐒𝐎-𝐗𝐏 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐨
* 30g Coco Powder
* 1/2 tsp 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐨 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐬
* A pinch of salt
* 50g Coconut Oil (melted)
* 8 Kinder Bueno Mini Bars
* 1 Kinder Bueno Bar
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
2. Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and Chocolate Syrup until your mixture has doubled in size.
4. Next, whisk the melted chocolate into the egg mixture.
5. Sift the flour, ISO-XP and coco powder into the mixture, add your Flavo Drops, salt and mix well.
6. Finally, mix in the melted coconut oil and then chopped Kinder Mini Bars.
7. Transfer your brownie mixture to a lined baking 8×8” baking tray. Flatten the top and place in chunks of chopped Kinder Bar.
8. Bake for approx 25 minutes.
9. Once baked, remove from oven, leave to cool and slice into 16 bites. Enjoy!