Low-Cal Strawberry Scones
Scones are a classic British cake, and our low calorie scones are no exception. No added Sugar and served with a creamy Strawberry filling! 👌🏼
* 225g Self-raising flour
* 0.5 tsp Baking powder
* 50g Margarine
* 125ml Almond Milk
* 1 Egg
* 1 tsp 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐨 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐬
* 0.5 tsp Salt
* 25g Sultanas
* 2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
* 1 Scoop 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐞𝐭 𝗪𝐡𝐞𝐲
* 1 tbsp 𝐋𝐨𝐰-𝐂𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐲𝐫𝐮𝐩
* Preheat oven to 200°C
* Sieve the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl, add marg and rub in to make breadcrumb texture. Stir in Flavo Drops and salt.
* Beat the egg in a jug and add milk.
* Add the egg mix to the dry ingredients a little at a time and mix with a knife. Save a little of the mixture to one side.
* Add the sultanas and when the mixture begins to come together, use your hands to collect the dough – it should be soft but not sticky.
* Turn the dough out onto a well floured board, and pat out to 2cm depth. Cut out rounds circles and put on baking tray, glaze with remaining egg mix and put in the oven for 12-15 minutes until risen and golden.
* To make your filling simply mix yoghurt, Strawberry Diet Whey and Low-Cal Strawberry Syrup until you get a thick consistency.
* Split the scone, and spoon the filling mix inside then replace the top and enjoy. ❤️