Low Carb Chicken Curry
𝘛𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘐𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘭? 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘣 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶!
* 1 chicken breast sliced
* Tomatoes sliced
* 1/2 green pepper
* Green beans
* 3 tbsp Low-Cal Chip Shop Curry Sauce
* Handful of Cashews
1. To make this easy curry simply heat your oil in a pan and add your sliced chicken, cook until slightly browned.
2. Add your veggies and stir fry for 5 mins.
3. Add your Chip Shop Curry Sauce and stir. If the sauce is too thick add a little hot water.
4. Lastly add your cashew nuts and slow to simmer for a few minutes until fully cooked!