Mini Egg Protein Brownie
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢 𝐄𝐠𝐠 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬! 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 💛
* 125g 80% Milk chocolate
* 3 eggs
* Low-Cal Chocolate Syrup
* 80g Plain Flour
* 1 Scoop ISO-XP Chocolate Dessert
* 30g Coco Powder
* 1/2 tsp Chocolate Flavo Drops
* A pinch of sea salt
* 50g Coconut Oil (melted)
* 2 packs of Mini Eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
2. Melt the chocolate over a low heat in a pan.
3. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs and then add the melted chocolate and Flavo Drops.
4. Sift the flour, ISO-XP, coco powder and salt into the mixture and fold.
5. Finally, mix in the melted coconut oil and then 1 and half packs of Mini Eggs into the mixture and mix.
6. Transfer half your brownie mixture to a lined baking 8×8” baking tray. Add an even layer of Low-Cal Chocolate Syrup then add the remainder of the brownie mix.
7. Bake for approx 25 minutes.
8. Once baked, remove from oven, allow to cool slightly and place your remaining Mini Eggs in the brownie. Allow to set and enjoy!