No Fuss Peri Peri Prawn Pasta
𝘉𝘪𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳, 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘺! 𝘛𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘪 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩.
1. Cook your pasta in a pan of boiling, salted water until tender. Drain, reserving 100ml of water.
2. Toss prawns, 1 tsp of herbs, 1/2 tsp garlic and 1/2 juiced lemon in a bowl.
3. Add sliced sundried tomatoes and 2 tbsp Low-Cal Peri Peri Sauce and stir until combined.
4. Add the prawn mixture to your cooked pasta, then season with salt and pepper.
5. Serve with toasted flatbreads. 😋