Peanut Butter Biscoff Flapjacks
𝘎𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯, 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘸𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘉𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘰𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨!
* 200g oats
* 150g dates chopped
* 3 tbsp Low-Cal Maple Syrup
* 100g butter
* 50g biscoff spread
* 100g melted dark chocolate for topping
* 50g Smooth Peanut Butter
* 8 biscoff biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a cake tin and line with baking paper.
2. Place the oats and chopped dates into a high powered blender. Pulse until broken down and well combined. Set aside.
3. Add the maple syrup, butter, biscoff spread to saucepan and heat gently until melted.
4. Add the oat mixture to the saucepan and combine. Add the mixture to the cake tin and press down evenly. Bake for 20 minutes until starting to turn brown.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Melt the dark chocolate in a pan then pour over the flapjacks. Melt the peanut butter then swirl into the chocolate to make a pattern. Press in 8 biscoff biscuits into the flapjacks. Leave to cool in the fridge before slicing! 😋