Popcorn Chicken with Sweet Chilli Dipping
𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘳, 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘓𝘰𝘸 𝘊𝘢𝘭 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘗𝘰𝘱𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘙𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪 𝘚𝘢𝘶𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘥, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳.
2 chicken breasts
4 slices of wholemeal bread
1 tsp herbs
1 tsp chilli powder
2 tsp paprika
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
2. Blitz the bread until fine breadcrumbs in a blender.
3. Cut the chicken breasts into small popcorn chicken sized pieces.
4. Mix the breadcrumbs and the herbs and spices to make the coating.
5. Crack the eggs into a separate bowl and mix together. The chicken needs to be dipped in the egg and then to the breadcrumb mixture and repeated to get an even coating.
6. Bake for 25 mins or until the chicken is cooked through.
7. Serve on a bed of rice, veggies and a sprinkle of sesame seeds! Dip into your Low-Cal Sweet Chilli Sauce