Sweet Chilli Vegan Sausage Rolls
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘷𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘴, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴!
* 1/2 tsp vegetable oil
* 1/2 onion finely diced
* 1 cloves garlic finely minced
* 2 vegan sausages crumbled
* 30g breadcrumbs
* Salt & Pepper to taste
* 2 tbsp Low-Cal Sweet Chilli Sauce
* 1 sheets puff pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 200C. Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and garlic, season with salt and pepper, and saute until the onions are translucent.
2. Add the crumbled vegan sausage, bread crumbs and the Low-Cal Sweet Chilli Sauce and mix together well.
3. Take the puff pastry sheet and lay it flat. Use a pizza cutter to cut the sheet into three, then cut each piece in half so you have six squares of puff pastry, five inches a square.
4. Divide the filling into 6 and make a small sausage shape. Dab a little water along one of the edges of each puff pastry square. Place the filling inside the puff pastry close to the other edge and roll as tightly as possible, pressing down at the end to seal the seam. Place the sausage roll, seam side down, on a baking sheet.
5. Place the sausage rolls in the oven and bake 22-25 minutes or until golden-brown! 😍👌🏼