𝘈 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘔𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘤𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺! 𝘚𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦
𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 –
* Low Cal Cooking Spray
* 1 red onion diced
* Pinch of chilli flakes
* ½ pepper, diced
* 5 mushrooms, thinly sliced
* 1 x can mixed beans, drained
* Mixed herbs, black pepper and salt to taste
* 4 tbsp of 𝐋𝐨𝐰-𝐂𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐢𝐣𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞
* 1 tbsp of hot water
* Freshly cut iceberg lettuce
* Low Fat Grated Cheese
1. First heat the spray in a large non-stick pan and cook the onion for 4 mins until softened.
2. Add the chilli flakes, herbs, pepper, mushrooms, peppers and cook for a few minutes, then stir in the beans. Continue cooking for 5 minutes.
3. Add the Tijuana Sauce, hot water and simmer for 10-15 minutes until the veggies have softened and the sauce has thickened.
4. Heat your Tacos and add a spoon your bean mix into each taco, top with iceberg lettuce, grated cheese and serve.