Toffee Caramel Protein Crumpets
𝘈 𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘏𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘔𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵’𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵, 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦! 😍
* 3 Crumpets
* 1 Scoop ISO-XP Choco Caramel
* 1 large egg
* 100ml unsweetened almond milk
* 1/2 tsp Toffee Caramel Flavo Drops
* 3 Mini Toffee Crisp Bars
* 1/2 tbsp Chocolate Chips
* Low-Cal Salted Caramel Syrup
* 1/2 sliced Banana
* Preheat oven to 180°c and lightly grease a small loaf tin.
* Lightly toast each crumpet then cut in half and line in the tin.
* Whisk together the egg, milk, flavo drops and protein powder and pour mixture onto crumpets.
* Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
* Remove from the oven, slide in your 3 toffee crisp bars between crumpets, sprinkle with Chocolate Chips. Place back in the oven for 5 minutes until melted!
* Once cooked top sliced banana and lots of Low-Cal Salted Caramel Syrup!
𝐀 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞! 😋