White Chocolate & Blueberry Pancakes
𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯’𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘞𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 & 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘧𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘩 & 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯!
* 40g Oats
* 2 Eggs
* 4 tbsp fat free Greek Yoghurt
* 1 tsp White Chocolate Flavo Drops
* 3/4 tsp baking powder
* Spray oil
* 1 tbsp Low-Cal White Chocolate Syrup
* Handful of blueberries
* Handful white chocolate chips
1. Blend your oats in a blender until they form a powder.
2. Mix the rest of the pancake ingredients with the blended oats in a bowl until smooth.
3. Spray a frying pan with spray oil and place on a medium heat. Pour some of your mixture in and cook until the pancake starts to get bubbles.
4. Flip the pancakes once you are able to slide the spatular under them easily and cook the other side.
5. Stack your pancakes on your plate then pour your white chocolate syrup on top followed by white chocolate chips and blueberries!