White Chocolate Cheesecake
Try this Low-Cal snack from @themusclebaker 👏🏼
* 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
* 3 tbsp ground almonds
* 1 tbsp sweetener
* 1/2 tbsp almond milk
* 2 tbsp 0% Greek Yoghurt
* 1 scoop Vanilla Critical Whey
* 1 egg white
* 3 drops Vanilla Flavo Drops
* 1/4 tsp baking powder
* Foil Pasty Cups
* Low-Cal White Chocolate Syurp
1. Mix peanut butter, almonds, sweetener and milk to make a paste. Press the paste into the bottom of the moulds and bake for 2 mins at 200C.
2. Whisk together remaining ingredients, pour into moulds and bake for 6 mins at 160C.
3. Remove from oven and allow to cool and set if a bit wobbly. Top with Low-Cal White Chocolate Syrup and Blueberries!
𝟏𝟏𝟎 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞! 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐰-𝐂𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 😋