White Chocolate Orange Blondies
𝘚𝘰𝘧𝘵, 𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺’𝘴 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘖𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘉𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘴!
* 60g Flour
* 2 Scoops Vanilla Critical Whey
* 3g Bi Carb Soda
* 30g Stevia
* 2 tsp White Chocolate Flavo Drops
* 250g Greek Yoghurt
* 125ml Almond Milk
* 2 tbsp Low-Cal White Chocolate Syrup
* 100g White Chocolate chopped
* 1 small bag of Terry’s Chocolate Orange Biscuit Minis
1. Preheat oven to 180c and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Mix your dry ingredients together then add your wet ingredients to make a batter.
3. Add in your chopped white chocolate and half your Terry’s Chocolate Oranges. Stir to combine then evenly pat down into the tray.
4. Bake in the oven for 20 mins, whilst still gooey place your remaining Chocolates on top. Allow to fully cool before slicing!