BBQ Pulled Pork Burguers
The perfect, stick BBQ pulled pork burger. Layered with salad, jalapeños, coleslaw and served on toasted sesame buns! 😋
𝐓𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐥𝐥’𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐬;
* 2 tsp paprika
* 2 tsp ground cumin
* 2 tsp pepper
* 2 tsp brown sugar
* 1 tsp salt
* boneless shoulder of pork (about 2.5kg)
* 6 tbsp Low-Cal BBQ Sauce
* 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1. Mix your dry ingredients together and rub over the pork, then put into the slow cooker.
2. Add the bbq sauce and apple cider vinegar and cook on low for about 8hr, or until the pork shreds easily. Halfway through the cooking time, quickly open the pot, turn the pork joint over and cover quickly with the lid again.
3. Once cooked transfer the pork to a large board and shred with two forks.
4. Prepare your burger buns by slightly toasting then layer salad, coleslaw and jalapeños. Add your pork and extra BBQ sauce!