Creme Egg Waffles 🐣🧇
Protein packed Diet Whey waffles with a Creme Egg twist! Use your left over Easter goodies for an indulgent Bank Holiday breakfast!
* 50g self raising flour
* 1 Scoop of Diet Whey Vanilla Protein
* 1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
* 1 tbsp Low-Cal Salted Caramel
* 1 large egg
* 120ml unsweetened almond milk
* Creme Eggs
1. Make sure your waffle maker is preheated and lightly greased.
2. Add all the waffle ingredients together and whisk until smooth and combined.
3. Slowly pour the batter into the waffle maker and close the lid. Cook in batches for around 5 minutes until risen and fluffy.
4. Top with extra Low-Cal Salted Caramel Syrup and add chopped Creme Eggs and your favourite fruits😋