Custard Cream Blondies
Made with Fit Cuisine Low-Cal White Chocolate Syrup, packed with Critical Whey and full of custard cream biscuits and chocolate chips. There’s gooey crunchy deliciousness in every single mouthful! 😋
𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 (𝟏𝟔 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬)
* 100g Self Raising Flour
* 2 Scoops of Vanilla Critical Whey
* 100g reduced fat spread melted
* 2 medium eggs whisked
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1 tsp White Chocolate Flavo Drops
* 4 tbsp of Low Cal White Chocolate Syrup
* 50 grams White Chocolate chips
* 10 Custard Cream Biscuits chopped (save half for topping)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 170°C. Line a baking tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Start by whisking the eggs then adding your melted spread. Next add one by one all of the ingredients into a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
3. Pour into the baking tin and flatten out. Add the remaining biscuits on top and gently push down. Bake for around 25 mins until golden but still slightly squidgy. Leave to cool in the tin, cut and enjoy!