Salted Caramel Cookie Overnight Oats
𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭? 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶’𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭 𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴!
* 70g Oats
* 20g Oat Flour (blended oats)
* 50g Almond Flour
* 4 tbsp Low-Cal Salted Caramel Syrup
* 50ml Coconut Oil
* 50g White Chocolate Chips
* 1 Banana Mashed
1. Preheat oven to 160C. Line a tray with baking paper. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Using a cookie cutter or make small even sized balls and press evenly into circles on your baking tray.
3. Bake for 15 mins until golden.
4. To make your overnight oats simply cook oats the night before for 2 mins in a microwave and leave overnight. In the morning mix in 1 scoop of Vanilla Vegan-Pro, 1/2 tsp Vanilla Flavo Drops and a little almond milk to mix.
5. Top your oats in the morning with sliced banana, 3 of your baked cookies and more Salted Caramel Syrup! 😍😋