Salted Caramel Cookies
𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵, 𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘵-𝘪𝘯-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵!
* 150g salted butter, softened
* 100g soft light brown sugar
* 1 egg
* 1½ tsp Toffee Caramel Flavo Drops
* 2 tbsp Low-Cal Salted Caramel Syrup
* 260g plain flour, sifted
* 1½ tsp baking powder
* 100g chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C and line two large baking trays with nonstick baking paper.
2. Put the butter in a large mixing bowl and beat until smooth. Add the sugar and beat for a further 3-4 mins, until fluffy and light. Stir in the egg, salted caramel syrup and toffee caramel flavo drops.
3. Add the flour and baking powder and gradually combine to form a soft dough. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Divide the dough into 16 pieces, shape into ball shapes then flatten a little. Space the 16 cookies out on the trays, allowing room to spread.
5. Bake for 16-18 mins, until lightly golden. Leave to cool for a few mins, but serve warm! 😍😋