SWEET POTATO FALAFELS
Apr 06, 21 | News | 0 Comments
𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐬... 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐝, 𝐆𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐮𝐬! 😍🥙😋
* 1 large Sweet Potato
* 1 tsp ground cumin
* 1 tsp garlic
* 2 tsp herbs
* juice ½ lemon
* 100g plain flour
* 1 tbsp olive oil
1. Set oven to 200C. Microwave sweet potato whole for 8-10 mins until tender. Leave to cool a little, then peel.
2. Put the potato, cumin, garlic, ground herbs, lemon juice and flour into a large bowl. Mash until smooth.
3. Using a tablespoon, shape mix and into even sized balls. Put on an oiled baking sheet, bake for around 15 mins until the bases are golden brown, then flip over and bake for 15 mins more until brown all over.
4. Serve on a bed of fresh salad, spicy rice, goats cheese and a dollop of hummus.
5. Drizzle 𝐋𝐨𝐰-𝐂𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞!
CHECK OUT THESE PRODUCTS
Critical Whey Protein 2kg
ABE - All Black Everything Pre-Workout
ISO-XP 1.8kg - 72 Servings