Bite Sized Cheeseburgers
𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱-𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦! 𝘎𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘧𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦! 😋
* low-calorie cooking spray
* 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
* 250g extra-lean beef mince (under 5% fat)
* 1/2 tsp dried thyme
* freshly ground black pepper
1. Spray a small frying pan with oil and cook the onions over a medium heat for five minutes.
3. Add the beef, thyme and lots of ground black pepper. Mix well and form into 4 small balls. Flatten into burger shapes, each around 2cm thick.
4. Clean the pan and return to the hob. Spray with a little more oil and cook the burgers over a medium-low heat for 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until browned on the outside and cooked through inside.
5. Serve the burgers with a sprinkle of low fat cheddar cheese, salad and of course of Low-Cal Tomato Sauce!