Chocolate Hazelnut Crepes
𝘛𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳, 𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘺 𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘴!
* 1 large ripe banana
* 2 large eggs
* 1 scoop of Applied Nutrition Vanilla Critical Whey
* 35g rolled oats
* Low-Cal Chocolate Syrup
* Sliced Banana
* Crushed Hazelnuts
1. Heat a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat and leave it to heat up.
2. Add your banana and eggs to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
3. Add the Critical Whey and oats to the blender and process until smooth.
4. Pour a quarter of the batter into your preheated frying pan, into a pancake around 6″ wide.
5. Wait around 30 seconds (or until golden on the bottom), then use a spatula to flip the pancake and cook for a further 30 seconds. Repeat until you have no batter left.
6. Lay your pancakes out and drizzle Low-Cal Chocolate Syrup and crushed hazelnuts. Gently roll each pancake up, top with extra syrup, banana and strawberries.