Coronation Chicken Pasta Salad
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘭𝘺-𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘊𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯 - 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩!
* 1 Chicken Breast
* 1 portion of cooked Pasta
* 3 tbsp Low-Cal Chip Shop Curry Sauce
* 2 tbsp Low Fat Greek Yoghurt
* 1/2 Lemon Squeezed
* Mixed Salad
* Pepper to taste
1. This super easy recipe requires only a few steps! Simply cook your pasta and chicken breast. Chop up your chicken into small sized chunks, drain your pasta then add in the chicken.
2. Mix with Low-Cal Chip Shop Curry Sauce, Greek Yoghurt, Lemon and season with Pepper.
3. Add your salad to a bowl then add your chicken pasta mix and dig in!
𝐀 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲, 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡! 😋👌🏼