Crispy Chicken Burger
𝗪𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲, 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡𝐲, 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫? 🍔
𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘪 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘉𝘶𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦, 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘓𝘰𝘸-𝘊𝘢𝘭 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘪 𝘚𝘢𝘶𝘤𝘦. 𝘈 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘭!
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫 (𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝟐)
* 200g chicken breasts
* 2 tbsp plain flour
* 1 small egg beaten
* 2 slices wholemeal bread blitzed into breadcrumbs
* ½ tsp salt and black pepper
1. Put the chicken on to a chopping board and gently pound until they flatten a little. Coat the chicken in flour then dip in the egg and then in the breadcrumbs to coat.
2. Put on a lined baking tray and put in a preheated over at 220°C for 30 minutes, turning halfway, until browned and cooked through.
3. Build your burger with our Low-Cal Peri Peri Sauce, lettuce, tomato, the chicken and more sauce! 😋