Heathy Hash Browns
Crispy hash browns are a must for the full English breakfast. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝟑 𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐰-𝐂𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞!
Crispy, with all the flavour, and saving a you calories!
* 2 Medium potatoes
* 1 Small onion
* 1 Egg whisked
* 1 pinch Sea salt and black pepper
* 1/2 tsp Paprika
* 𝐋𝐨𝐰-𝐂𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞
1. Grate the potato and onion on the large side of a box grater or a food processor.
2. Put the grated potato and onion in kitchen towel and squeeze out the excess liquid.
3. Put the mixture into a bowl and add the egg and a little salt and pepper and combine.
4. Lightly grease a baking tray and spoon the hash brown mixture onto the tray into 4 circular rounds or use a cake cutter to create your preferred shape.
5. Bake at 200°C for 15 minutes. Flip them over, pat them down and then cook for a further 15 minutes until they are crispy.
6. Serve with lashings of Low-Cal Brown Sauce!
𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝟐𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬 | 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬: 𝟏𝟎𝟕𝐤𝐜𝐚𝐥 | 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐡𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬: 𝟏𝟕𝐠 | 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧: 𝟓𝐠 | 𝐅𝐚𝐭: 𝟐𝐠