FREE NEXT WORKING DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £30*
*APPLIES TO ORDERS PLACED BY 1PM AND UK MAINLAND ONLY
Mothers Day Cookie Slab
A protein treat to make and enjoy this Mothers Day. With a beautifully soft cookie dough centre, studded with delicious White & Strawberry Lindt balls! 💕
- 55g Almond Flour
- 2 Scoops of Vanilla Critical Whey
- 40g Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 6 tbsp Almond Milk
- 1/2 tbsp White Chocolate Flavo Drops
- 3 tbsp melted Coconut Oil
- 3 White Lindt & 3 Strawberry Lindt Balls cut in half.
- Pink Icing
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line and grease a square baking tray with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients together until evenly combined with no lumps.
- Stir in the wet ingredients, then fold in the Lindt balls halfway saving a few for topping. The dough should be soft, slightly wet, but not crumbly. If crumbly, add more almond milk 1 tsp at a time until it reaches the perfect texture.
- With your hands roll the dough into a ball then flatten the mixture into the baking tray. Add the remaining Lindt balls on top of the slab and push down.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the sides and top are slightly golden brown. The cookie will be extremely soft and that's normal.
- Remove the cookie and leave to cool for 20 minutes, it will harden when cooling down. Once cool drizzle with icing and allow to set!