Apr 06, 21 | News | 0 Comments
𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢-𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 😋
A family favourite with a twist, spicy homemade meatballs on a bed of creamy mash potato, served in a 𝐋𝐨𝐰-𝐂𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐜𝐞.
𝐋𝐨𝐰 𝐂𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
* 400g lean beef mince
* 1 red onion chopped
* 2 tsp French mustard
* 1 heaped tsp dried Italian mixed herbs
* 1 tsp smoked paprika
1. Preheat the oven to 200C and brush a baking tray with olive oil.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the meatball ingredients and mix together using your hands. Shape the mixture into about 25 small, compact meatballs. Place the meatballs on the baking tray and bake for 15–20 minutes, until lightly browned.
3. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, gently heat olive oil, add your favourite veggies. We picked onions, peas, red peppers and sliced tomatoes. Fry for 5 minutes until they have softened.
4. Take your meatballs out the oven and add to the pan. Next add 2 tbsp of Low-Cal Peri Peri Sauce and 1 tbsp of hot water.
5. Stir and simmer for five minutes. Season with pepper and serve on a bed of mash! 😍
CHECK OUT THESE PRODUCTS
Critical Whey Protein 2kg
ABE - All Black Everything Pre-Workout
ISO-XP 1.8kg - 72 Servings