Sweet Chilli Salmon Fishcakes
𝘋𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺-𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴. 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳.
* 600g Cooked Salmon Fillet
* 300g Boiled Sweet Potato
* 1/2 red onion chopped
* 80g whole breadcrumbs
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
* 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
* Salt and Pepper
1. Place your salmon fillet into a large bowl and break it up into small pieces. Add the sweet potato, breadcrumbs and chopped red onion and give it a stir.
2. Add the sweet chilli sauce, chilli flakes and season with salt and pepper, give it another good mix.
3. Divide your mixture into 4 and roll each one into a ball. Pat it flat until you have something that resembles a fishcake.
4. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan on a medium heat and add the fishcakes. Cook on one side for 4-5 minutes and then flip and cook the other side for a further 4-5 minutes.
5. Serve with your favourite veggies and sweet potato fries. 😋