Vegan Breakfast Bars
𝘚𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘸𝘺 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘭𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘴. 𝘗𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘷𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘹𝘦𝘴, 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘰𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦!
* 160g Oats
* 1 Scoop Vanilla Vegan Pro
* 1 tsp ground cinnamon
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 65g Crunchy Peanut Butter
* 80g Low-Cal Maple Syrup
* 120ml unsweetened almond milk
* 1/2 tsp Vanilla Flavo Drops
* 100g Dried Berries
1. Preheat your oven to 175C and grease an 8×8 baking tin.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, protein powder, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
3. In a another bowl, combine Peanut Butter, Low-Cal Maple Syrup, almond milk, and Vanilla Flavo Drops. Mix until fully combined. Pour wet mix into dry mix and stir until fully incorporated. Fold in your dried fruit.
4. Pour into prepared baking pan. Using a spatula spread the mixture evenly in the pan, pressing down firmly.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until edges begin to turn golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 20 minutes before cutting into bars.