May 05, 21 | News | 0 Comments
𝘈 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘦, 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘶𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘓𝘰𝘸-𝘊𝘢𝘭 𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘰 𝘒𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘱.
𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 (𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝟔)
* 750g Lean Beef Mince
* 1 Tin Chopped Tomatoes
* Half a Pack Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
* 2 Beef Stock Cubes
* 2tbsp Tomato Ketchup
* 1tbsp Dried Mixed Herbs
* 1tsp Garlic Powder
* 500g Fat Free Fromage Frais
* 2 Eggs
* Salt & Pepper (to taste)
* Lasagne Sheets
* 200g Low Fat Grated Cheddar
1. Brown the mince over a high heat and then add cherry tomatoes, tinned tomatoes, beef stock and garlic powder and reduce the heat, simmer for 10 minutes and then add the Low-Cal Tomato Ketchup. Stir and leave to simmer.
2. Pour the fromage frais into a bowl and crack in the eggs, and add salt and pepper. Whisk with a fork until completely combined. Take the mince off the heat.
3. Spoon one layer of mince into the bottom of a deep dish lasagne tray, and then add a layer of lasagne sheets and a layer of the fromage frais mixture.
4. Repeat this and then top the last layer of fromage frais with the grated cheese.
5. Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes, or unil the cheese has turned golden brown and the lasagne sheets are cooked.
6. Serve with Salad and extra Tomato Ketchup!
CHECK OUT THESE PRODUCTS
Critical Whey Protein 2kg
ABE - All Black Everything Pre-Workout
ISO-XP 1.8kg - 72 Servings