𝘉𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘴, 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺-𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯? 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘱𝘫𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘧𝘺 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘱.
* 200g Golden Syrup Critical Oats
* 1 tsp cinnamon
* Pinch of salt
* 175g peanut butter
* 70g Low-Cal Salted Caramel Syrup
* 25g coconut oil
* 1 tsp Vanilla Flavo Drops
* 100ml milk of choice
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C. In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, cinnamon, and salt and set aside.
2. In a microwavable bowl, add the peanut butter and coconut oil and microwave for 60 seconds then add the flavo drops and salted caramel syrup. Add the milk and mix again.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together thoroughly.
4. Then, transfer the mixture to an 8”x8” baking tray and flatten with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
5. Bake your flapjack mixture for 15-20 minutes before removing and allowing to cool for around 10 minutes.
6. Next, melt the biscoff spread in the microwave. Once melted, drizzle on top of the baked flapjack.
7. Place the flapjack in a fridge until set then slice into 16 evenly sized flapjacks and enjoy!