Cafe Latte Hazelnut Waffles
𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵! 𝘈 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴…
* 50g self raising flour
* 1 Scoop Cafe Latte ISO-XP
* 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
* 1 tbsp Low-Cal Chocolate Hazelnut Syrup
* 1 large egg
* 120ml unsweetened almond milk
* 75g Dark Chocolate Melted
* 1 tbsp Crunchy Peanut Butter
1. Make sure your waffle maker is preheated and lightly greased.
2. Add all the waffle ingredients together and whisk until smooth and combined.
3. Slowly pour the batter into the waffle maker and close the lid. Cook in batches for around 5 minutes until risen and fluffy.
4. Melt the chocolate gently in the microwave, then place one side of each waffle into the chocolate until half covered and allow to cool.
5. Top with 100% Crunchy Peanut Butter, extra Low-Cal Hazelnut Syrup and add the sliced strawberries! 😍