Caramel Latte Crumpets
𝘞𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭, 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘊𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘪𝘯... 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘪𝘮, 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘭𝘯𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘓𝘰𝘸-𝘊𝘢𝘭 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭 𝘚𝘺𝘳𝘶𝘱 😍
* 3 Crumpet Thins
* 1 Scoop ISO-XP Cafe Latte
* 1 large egg
* 100ml unsweetened almond milk
* 1 Chopped Caramel Latte Daim Bar
* Low-Cal Salted Caramel Syrup
* Low-Cal Chocolate Syrup
* 1/2 sliced Banana
* Preheat oven to 180°c and lightly grease a small bread tin.
* Lightly toast each crumpet then cut in half and line in the tin.
* Whisk together the egg, milk and protein powder and pour mixture onto crumpets.
* Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
* Remove from the oven, slide in your broken Daim between crumpets. Place back in the oven for 5 minutes until melted!
* Once cooked top sliced banana and lots of Low-Cal Chocolate and Salted Caramel Syrup! 😋👌🏼