Chocolate Marshmallow Waffles
𝘞𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵—𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵, 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘓𝘰𝘸-𝘊𝘢𝘭 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘚𝘺𝘳𝘶𝘱, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵. 😍
* 1 scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream Critical Whey
* 2 egg whites
* 1 whole egg
* 40ml unsweetened almond milk
* 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Flavo Drops
* Low-Cal Chocolate Syrup
* Banana and Strawberries
* Mini Marshmallows
* 100g Melted Chocolate
1. Turn on the waffle maker at medium heat. Beat the egg and egg whites together in a bowl.
2. Add the Vanilla protein to the eggs then stir in the almond milk and Flavo Drops until the liquid becomes a thick consistency.
3. Pour into waffle maker and wait until cooked. Once cooked melt your chocolate and dip one side of the waffle into the chocolate then allow to set.
4. Add your toppings and enjoy this scrumptious breakfast! 😋