Creme Egg Protein Brownies
𝘐𝘯𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘨𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰-𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘊𝘳è𝘮𝘦 𝘌𝘨𝘨 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘦. 𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴!!! 🐣🍫
* 2 Scoops Chocolate Diet Whey
* 2 Eggs
* 240ml Almond Milk
* 2tsp Chocolate Flavo Drops
* 40g Plain Flour
* 20g Cocoa Powder
* 1tsp Baking Powder
* 1/4 tsp Salt
* 50g White Chocolate Chips
* 2tbsp Low-Cal Chocolate Syrup
* 6 Mini Creme Eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
2. In a bowl add in all of the dry ingredients and gently stir to combine.
3. Next add your eggs and gradually add the milk and Flavo Drops.
4. Fold in the Chocolate Chips then spoon half the brownie mix into the lined baking tray and even it out. Dollop over the Chocolate Syrup and gently swirl it in. Top with the other half of the brownie mix.
5. Bake at the centre of the oven for 10-12 minutes until the top still feels springy and the center is still gooey.
6. Whilst warm chop your mini Creme Eggs up and scatter over the brownie, gently push in with the back of a spoon. Set in the fridge for an hour then enjoy 😍